• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Land Of Legends

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.

~Story~
You are a skilled Warrior, Spear Thrower, or a Mage known as Raznak and you have travelled many long months to get here.. The Land Of Legends, your mission here is to bring a very importand message to the orc warlord. You have heard rumors that orc clan has been separated, but it's just a rumor in your ears. But what if it is true? Where should you bring the importand message if there is no warlord?

~Map Information~

The game is a huge RPG with 10 main quest, 15 optional quest, 3 different class, over 50 cinematic, about 100 items and huge world to discover. The complete this RPG takes about 10 hours. The quality of the RPG is not that great, but it's playable.

I have uploaded this one only once before to internet. Last time when I uploaded this map I uploaded it to an old website, www.wc3sear.ch which doesn't live anymore.

I suggest this game for players that likes to play single player RPGs.

~Other Information~

Everyone starts as a beginner. So did I. This is a very old RPG I made Summer, 2006. This is actually map I have based Mystery Of Friza and after that The Chosen Ones - campaign. The Land Of Legends is the game where I begin in making maps.

I was just searching old maps from mine. I found this, finally from my 10 gb big Warcraft III directory. I decided to upload the map here, because I think the map is still playable and the quality is acceptable even if it's very low. Don't judge by the start, this is a long single player RPG I dedicated 4 months to make.
Contents

The Land Of Legends (Map)

Reviews
11:57, 26th Jun 2011 -Kobas-: Status: Rejected Comment 20:44, 1st Jul 2009 Linaze: RPG map with several custom systems, such as a backpack system that allows you to hold more than six items at once. The gameplay wasn't anything special, you...

M

11:57, 26th Jun 2011
-Kobas-:
Comment

20:44, 1st Jul 2009
Linaze: RPG map with several custom systems, such as a backpack system that allows you to hold more than six items at once. The gameplay wasn't anything special, you traveled around killing enemies that gave reputation points that were needed to gain access to certain areas, the hero's abilities were simple Blizzard spells such as Fire Bolt and Frost Nova. The map's terrain wasn't so good and especially the tile variation could be greatly improved, some doodads here and there wouldn't hurt either. There were lots of grammatical and spelling errors in the cinematics and quests that should be fixed. The description here at the Hive was decent, but it could use some improvements, such as adding some screenshots (in hidden tags) and some more information about the map, instead of your history as a mapmaker. To conclude, work on the terrain and the English and I'll approve this, but not in its current state.

Level 4
Stucked

I found a problem :p. Its when you go to the rocks where the earthquake appeared, where the orc peons are with the catapults, they ask you to bring the Expert Repairer so they can clear out the way. But when you bring him there, at some point, the cinematic stops.
Maybe its a missing trigger?

And for my opinion, the hero is slightly too strong at early game. Thats all...for now :)