• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Incredible Maze Adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Map name: The Incredible Maze Adventure
Name of the creator: Bloodspine (Artsu)
Current stage of the map: Beta
Summary of the map gameplay/objectives: Basic, straight forward maze map. The players "race" against each other to the finish where only one may battle Arthas.
Map features: Not too many except two possible ending cinematics.
Miscellaneous Info: I would like to state that this is my first map posted on the site and my first serious project. I hope you have fun and please give me some constructive feedback.
Thanks to: Blizzard- for the Arthas Theme Music
l0w_kwaliti- For the model of Arthas
Pyramidhe@d- For the model and icon of the Demon Familiar
Screenshot:
http://i49.tinypic.com/solao6.jpg

Map turned out unplayable. I`ll take time to solve the problem. :sad:

Last edited:
Level 4
Well there are so many mazes in existence already that by stating that your own map isn't special you will get 0 support. Also stating that this is your first serious project will make people to be nicer and more helpful in their critics but on the other hand it makes people think that your map is not worth their time and so they won't post any feedback at all (especially with so many many INTERESTING projects floating around in this forum). Anyways if I don't forget it I will look at your map tomorrow or so.

Level 3
Well there are so many mazes in existence already that by stating that your own map isn't special you will get 0 support. Also stating that this is your first serious project will make people to be nicer and more helpful in their critics but on the other hand it makes people think that your map is not worth their time and so they won't post any feedback at all (especially with so many many INTERESTING projects floating around in this forum). Anyways if I don't forget it I will look at your map tomorrow or so.

I understand what you mean. Thanks!

Sorry but your map is unplayable - the lighting makes it impossible to see anything, it's pitch black. I typed in -start and nothing happened (well nothing that I could see), and when I tried to go somewhere I walked into lava and died (which I couldn't see).

Looking at your map with lighting turned off, this couldn't have taken you very long - it's the shortest maze I've ever seen.

This needs A LOT of work. Good luck with it

Level 3
Sorry but your map is unplayable - the lighting makes it impossible to see anything, it's pitch black. I typed in -start and nothing happened (well nothing that I could see), and when I tried to go somewhere I walked into lava and died (which I couldn't see).

Looking at your map with lighting turned off, this couldn't have taken you very long - it's the shortest maze I've ever seen.

This needs A LOT of work. Good luck with it

I have no clue why the map turned pitch black. Must be an error of some sort. I`ll need to rework this.

Status
Not open for further replies.