• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Incredible Hulk

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
I am a new member here :D So here.. My First map!
Um, the reason I made this map is that all the hulk games are lame.
so I just wanted to add something awesome and new!
well I got some ideas from (The Incredible Hulk) game on xbox
and ofcourse Thanks to:
Kofi_Banan for Apache and T-80
Max666 for Goliath
qassamzed for Sniper (Rifleman)
Tarrasque for Robot
and ofcourse the main char Hulk by brucelee

well, the Jump skill is based on (blink) but i changed it's description
I didn't find Abomination (Blonksy) model so I just made him a Wendigo

btw...
I am just a 10 years old kid xD
don't think that I am too young for this :p
well I hope you enjoy! ;)

Keywords:
the, incredible, hulk, abomination, terror, Smash, Power, Green, Beast, Avenger.
Contents

The Incredible Hulk (Map)

Reviews
Vengeancekael - Date: 2012/May/16 19:58:41 Reasons: Lacking Description: Template Missing custom preview image: To add a preview image, resize the image to 256x256 or 128x128 using gimp and save it as .tga. Import the image and change its path...

M

Vengeancekael -
Date: 2012/May/16 19:58:41

Reasons:
Lacking Description: Template
Missing custom preview image: To add a preview image, resize the image to 256x256 or 128x128 using gimp and save it as .tga. Import the image and change its path to 'war3mapPreview.tga'.
Please change the suggested players to something more appropriate.
Poor and lacking terrain: Terrain Tutorial
Poor Gameplay, not a lot of originality or fun: General Mapping Tutorials
Credits need to be posted in the description.

Other:
Check out the tutorials section: Tutorials
Check out the Map Development Section: Map Development Section
Check out the World Editor Help Zone (Trigger issues, object editor, overall WE issues): WE Help Zone

Comment: [Rejected]
No credits have been listed for the custom resources and the map's quality is just too low, the spells are generic ones and the map has no point and just starts off.
Admin Contact - Resource Moderation - Rules

You should use a map description template, I know it is annoying however it does help quite a bit... http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/miscellaneous-tutorials-456/map-description-templates-171659/

I see nothing new or unique or special about this, and it is just another random pre-placed spam fest.... no triggers... I am sorry, but in its current state it is a 1/5 as well mods will reject it. Hope your second map is better or you find a way to improve this greatly.

Oh, and don't try to get away with mentioning your age hopeing people will take it easier on you just so you can get your map approved. People don't fall for that here, I am sorry for my harshness.

Do not be discouraged though, you have potential to become awesome like all the others that have gone though this same situation.
Try taking a look at some tutorials, spells section, and maybe changing the graphics a bit more like better terrain or interfaces?