• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

The Grey

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
THE GREY
Created by Avp.DeadAdDeRz

Map Info:

The story follows a number of oil-men stranded in Alaska after a plane crash, who are forced to survive using little more than their wits, as a pack of gray wolves stalk them amidst mercilessly cold weather.

Features:

Feel like watching movie.

Credits:

Special Thanks:

Illidan(Evil)X - B-17 Bomber(Model)

Author's notes:

Map created by me. Based on The Grey (2012) film.

Map Description Template Created by -Kobas-
Find more here: Map Description - Templates

Keywords:
The Grey, survival, wolf, snow, winter, the, grey.
Contents

The Grey (Map)

Reviews
10:20, 4th Jan 2013 Orcnet: game play is very monotone :( as well as how to end it and terrain measures I'm expecting a survival map where we got a few advantages (items, unit characteristics, tips) but I see none its just an instruction saying...

M

10:20, 4th Jan 2013
Orcnet: game play is very monotone :(
as well as how to end it and terrain measures

I'm expecting a survival map where we got a few advantages (items, unit characteristics, tips) but I see none its just an instruction saying "How to Play: Do what's necessary" so does it mean I can win the game with cheat codes? not a good idea then

the wolf's are not that strong, it would be nice if they had a low base damage, huge hitpoints, and an ability that slows/stuns the target that would be a challenge to the players, and since they are just standing in some corner of the map, it makes it very dull, how about make an AI that these wolves wander the map

overall needs more serious editor work, nothing to do in this map and very plain. good luck then

Level 30
game play is very monotone :(
as well as how to end it and terrain measures

I'm expecting a survival map where we got a few advantages (items, unit characteristics, tips) but I see none its just an instruction saying "How to Play: Do what's necessary" so does it mean I can win the game with cheat codes? not a good idea then

the wolf's are not that strong, it would be nice if they had a low base damage, huge hitpoints, and an ability that slows/stuns the target that would be a challenge to the players, and since they are just standing in some corner of the map, it makes it very dull, how about make an AI that these wolves wander the map

overall needs more serious editor work, nothing to do in this map and very plain. good luck then