• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

The Great war of Legarion terrain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Map isnt that big tougth,it is Huge size,and the human area is only 1/4 of the map i post other pics soon.

You can increase the map size by going to scenario>Map and camera bounds. Then click on the little box at the bottom of that screen that says "modify map bounds." then you can make you map bigger to give you more room to make a bigger city.

I also recomend that you put in more trees and shrubs. Its look very empty.

Level 4
You can increase the map size by going to scenario>Map and camera bounds. Then click on the little box at the bottom of that screen that says "modify map bounds." then you can make you map bigger to give you more room to make a bigger city.

I also recomend that you put in more trees and shrubs. Its look very empty.

I known how to make a map Bigger,but the cities in the game will be sorta small,since a player have many of then,anyway here is a new pic.

An Orc base in a big forest.

Status
Not open for further replies.