• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The great stun !

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Contents

THE GREAT STUN ! (Map)

Reviews
11:19, 3rd Jul 2009 Linaze: No description, invalid author, blank terrain, memory leaks and no custom abilities.

M

11:19, 3rd Jul 2009
Linaze: No description, invalid author, blank terrain, memory leaks and no custom abilities.

Level 4
Mmm..I guess it acceptable for a First Map. Nice triggering if you did it yourself!
4/10
1.Learn to use some new terraining!(Swich it up a bit, Make a theme)
2.No doodads
3.No victory/win
4.No purpose to the game
5.Nice triggering
Keep up the goodwork, learn to make some better maps, try by editing regular WC3 maps first!

Level 4
No matter what it's ur first r second r third map, but one thing u should take care of is what wil happen after u upload it. U may understand it now, no need 2 explain, right?
So try 2 Improve it until u think it's acceptable by the others then it's ok 2 hav it here. But i suggest u 2 upload it in www.epicwar.com first since this site is't for a very poor quality map.
Never Quit, Keep It On

Level 18
j210_like said:
Mmm..I guess it acceptable for a First Map.
Man you killed me. This fact doesn`t change anything.

To the author:
-No description
-Terrain
-You didnt` tell if you are the author

Generally this map is just unacceptable. You haven`t done anything special or well done. 1/5 and vote for rejection.