• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Four Corners Area

Reactions: deepstrasz
A 4-player map designed exclusively for FFA.

Map info :
Cliff dwellings located at the edge of the corners provide an impregnable defence for the tribe. Once a patriarch deceased, a rift between successors deepened and now the region is divided into four power, each with their own distinctive traits.

Features:
  • Gold Mines - 15000 Main, 13000, 12500 Expansions
  • 2 Green Creep Camps for each player
  • 4 Orange Creep Camps for each player
  • 1 Red Creep Camps for each player
  • 2 Goblin Merchants
  • 2 Mercenaries
  • 4 Goblin Laboratories
  • 2 Taverns
Contents

The Four Corners Area (Map)

Level 19
Another great melee map from you. I think I really like how you use grass in your melee maps. This time I also have a suggestion, maybe you could add some plants to the river? or fish? there are a few, but it seems very liveless. Still very nice made, approved. 4/5

Level 10
Another great melee map from you. I think I really like how you use grass in your melee maps. This time I also have a suggestion, maybe you could add some plants to the river? or fish? there are a few, but it seems very liveless. Still very nice made, approved. 4/5

Thank you for your approval and review! What other plants do you think will fit well with the map atmosphere? I've considered fish, but since I use too many of em in my previous map so I'm thinking of adding plants.