• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Fires of War v.1

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is a terrain i was going to use on a map of mine that is not Warcraft related, but got sick of the terrain. It's supposed to be an entire world, and is massive. There's areas for pretty much all climates, and a few cities, however they aren't done too well so you might want to edit them out. Also, the doodad limit is almost reached on this so you might also want to remove some. If you use this terrain please give me credit.

Keywords:
World, Fires, War, The Fires of War, Planet, Kingdom
Contents

The Fires of War v.1 (Map)

Reviews
11:40, 9th Apr 2009 by bounty hunter2: The terrain isn't much useful, and is generally bad, Rejected.

M

11:40, 9th Apr 2009 by bounty hunter2:
The terrain isn't much useful, and is generally bad, Rejected.

Level 4
thanks for this Puncho. I am using this map as my RPG - OFC i am adding new lands.

[RPG] The Tiding of War - The Helper Forums

just incase you want to check it out xD. If you want to help then PM on TH.net. You have credits on the loading screen but because i've also terrain the map you won't get full credits for all the terrain, you get credits for most of it.