• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Final Frontier 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Features:
-A completely open technology research system, with millions of combinations and a unique result every time.
-Map generator with randomly generated planets, stars and galaxy based on H-R diagram. With this you will never play on the same map.
-Customizable space ships with 12 type of hull, 6 type of weapons and with drive, hull plating and shield.
-8 type of buildings.
-Unique resources system.
-Time based alliance system, where both side have to agree in a pact.
-Complex score system.
-Customizable races.
-Up to 14 player and with a complex AI, if you dont want to fight against each other.
-Custom starcraft 2 UI.

4x Teaser Trailer:

Visit http://www.sc2goa.com for more information!
Available on Eu server and soon on NA too.

Level 27
Excelent.
Oh, and I noticed that you made pretty long descriptions for different ship types. I think you should make shorter ones, colored in different color, at begining of description. Like "Anti-Cruiser Unit" or "Colonizes Planets". Reading long descriptions may take a while to read and may distract some people. Or people may simply not get intrested to read these at all.

Level 5
Excelent.
Oh, and I noticed that you made pretty long descriptions for different ship types. I think you should make shorter ones, colored in different color, at begining of description. Like "Anti-Cruiser Unit" or "Colonizes Planets". Reading long descriptions may take a while to read and may distract some people. Or people may simply not get intrested to read these at all.

If I am right I made it just like you say here, the important stuff are greener.

Level 5
It is already listed in the map where you see the other abilities:
Variable - Set Ship abilites name[8] = "Coming soon! Pirating"
Variable - Set Ship abilites name[9] = "Coming soon! Plasma bombs"
Variable - Set Ship abilites name[10] = "Coming soon! Tech steal"
Variable - Set Ship abilites name[11] = "Coming soon! Design steal"
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.