• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

The Fall Of The Silver Hand

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: syponis
Hey Guys Marine99 Here Again With Another campaign, you probably already know my fail of a campaign lordearons last hope... but this one has redeemed itself in a way... i have to give props to the hive workshop for some of the custom models, to many to give exact names, and yayoi @ the hive workshop, for the others, this campaign is only at 40% of where i want it to be, you will see alot of updates to the campaign, this campaign bassically follows uther, and is during the time he was suspended to kills

Music used: World Of Warcraft - Main Title Legends Of Azeroth

*SPOILER READ AT YOUR OWN RISK*
The arena level has been tested... and is beatable, give it a couple tries.. maybe use you're damn items right...

I Did not make any of the models used in my campaign...

Keywords:
warcraft 3 uther silver hand paladin lore lordearon
Contents

The Fall Of The Silver Hand (Campaign)

Reviews
20:34, 4th May 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 16
according to you this is unfinished?. :/
tell me, how is this more different then 'lordaerons last hope'?.
i saw the same leaks, same stuff...
-not addicting
-easy
-no Ai
-bad stroyline
-whats with: 'What Are We Doing Here, And Why Is This Noob Talk In Every Cinematic. It Sucks A Lot'... ;)
-

Last edited:

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

-Bad terrain
-Some Spelling Mistakes
-just horrible...

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 4
Ok dude i saw your last map and this one.Well i would say ive seen alot better but you have done well and you have made some progress continiue on to make campaings i have made 2 or 3 fails i havent put any campaings latly but prety soon i will put one in to see if i have improved.So dont take the critics too hard just continiue tryn. :)