• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Fall of Dawn Campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
One Millienuim ago the Dawn Empire was formed in hope of a truly peaceful land. Well now, it is all threatened by the very person that swore to protect it. Lazarith, a sorcerer under the Royal Family's wing undermined the entire empire only for the power two weapons hold within themselves. The Royal Family's most valued treasure 'Dawnbringer' was forged near the beginning of the empire along with its equivalent known as 'Shadowthin'. The later of the blades were lost while the other was wielded by every king and once queen into battle for peace. In order to bring this treachery carefully planned, Lazarith employed the use of the Dark Legions within the Blood Pit. With this army under his employment he started a war that nobody knew he was involved in.

As you have divined from this description of the basis of the Fall of Dawn Campaign it will be very interesting. It will compromise of three levels that use more then just the simple kill this or that objectives. The first level will detail the siege of Arn, The Capital of the Dawn Empire and the death of the King. The second level will detail the still surviving parts of the Dawn Empire and will follow a mysterious figure called the Traveler. The third level will ultimately be either the end or triumph of the newly formed Black Allegiance(Depends on what we can do story-wise). The models I have gathered are from Hive so they will obviously be used to my best extent on what they should be used on. Currently I am employing these types of people

Cinematics - Must be able to do cinematics as well skilled as blizzard

Ideas - This is a very big part of this project because as of now I have no resources besides what I have thought up of with the material I have

Triggerer - How will the objectives and cutscenes work without this person?

Voice Actors - This is the most broad category I have so far. This project needs people that can do dark and ominous, bringer(s) of light, demonic, and possibly plain insane. I require samples; Dark and ominous 'This is your final day Arayn(Aaron for those wondering on how to pronounce)' Bringer(s) of light, 'The Dawn Empire will not falter' demonic, 'Thissssss is the end of it all' insanity, 'Ye- Yes master we will kill them all'

And possibly a modeller but generally it isnt needed

PM me with personal questions and applications or just post here.

Last edited:
Level 4
Lore/units

I know I'm technically double posting but this is for an integrated example of lore and units.

The Black Legion has always resided in their pit when the Dawn Empire existed. Before then though, they were ruthless warlords that constantly pillaged all in their path. When they resided into the deep confines of the Blood Pit they left an unforgettable trail of bloodshed in their wake.
-Existing Units
-Cultist -Basic worker and plain old meatshield, easily mass produced-
-Ravager -Essentially your plain old tough as nails assault unit, But they can get pretty expensive over time-
-Demon Rider -Your fast attack raiding unit and possibly that little element of surprise in combat-
-Sky Terror -A flying screeching unit that is more of an sky based aid instead of a sustained assault-
-Black Angel -Quite literally an annoying spell caster type unit that can move its fellows into combat not to mention 'enhancements'-

-Special Units (Heroes in unit form)
-Lazarith, The Betrayer

The Dawn Empire was originally formed to beat back oppression at the hands of the Black Legion. Eventually peace came ove Iro as an empire of light rised from the dark ashes. But as it all went on unrest started to form. During one the many rebellions, the Royal Guard came across a babbling elf figure with no purpose in this realm. Slowly he came to his wits to service them for 200 years until his ultimate betrayal.
-Existing units
-Soldier of Dawn -Standard combat unit and worker which makes it much more 'valueable'-
-Royal Guard -The big heavy guy with the big axe, can mount a horse-
-Royal Guard(Mounted) -The big heavy guy with the big axe moving faster-
-Horse -Self Explanatory-
-Raven Warrior(Modelless) -The well equipped exotic flying unit from the distant Raven Guard-

-Special Units
-Arayn, King of the Dawn Empire
-Lura, Queen of the Dawn Empire

Status
Not open for further replies.