• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Cursed Heroes ORPG V0.08E

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Contents

The Cursed Heroes ORPG V0.08E (Map)

Reviews
13:08, 17th Apr 2009 by bounty hunter2: This map isn't going to get approved here anytime soon: - Improper description - Improper crediting - Bad terrain - Big fliesize Rejected.

M

13:08, 17th Apr 2009 by bounty hunter2:
This map isn't going to get approved here anytime soon:

- Improper description
- Improper crediting
- Bad terrain
- Big fliesize

Rejected.

Level 28
I wanted to test and review it, but you can't play this in single, so I will just say this:

- You don't have to write your life-story in the loading screen/game text
- Your english is good, but it looks like MSN or something, not appealing
- Your credits aren't sufficient: if I like a model/icon, how do I know who made it?
Olofmoleman isn't in the credits, although I recognize one of his models (the Bloodless mage).
- Flat terrain
- No description, which is extremely bad for publicity, I'm just a good guy who tests maps which can be improved, don't expect everyone to be like me :)

This is all I could find in 60 seconds (I've played it 2 times...)

unapproved untill you add the proper credits and add a description.
Make it single-player and disable save, so people can test this map before playing it with friends, or just to give a review (like me).

Level 5
I wanted to test and review it, but you can't play this in single, so I will just say this:

- You don't have to write your life-story in the loading screen/game text
- Your english is good, but it looks like MSN or something, not appealing
- Your credits aren't sufficient: if I like a model/icon, how do I know who made it?
Olofmoleman isn't in the credits, although I recognize one of his models (the Bloodless mage).
- Flat terrain
- No description, which is extremely bad for publicity, I'm just a good guy who tests maps which can be improved, don't expect everyone to be like me :)

This is all I could find in 60 seconds (I've played it 2 times...)

unapproved untill you add the proper credits and add a description.
Make it single-player and disable save, so people can test this map before playing it with friends, or just to give a review (like me).

Im not like him, so I just refuse playing an map with no good description...

Level 3
I think this map was uploaded purely for the sake of uploading.

The map is pretty old, and the uploader isn't the maker.

I wouldn't expect much in terms of map-compliance from this guy.

Level 3
If you are trying to restore this ORPG, then I suggest you make fixes on your own, solving all problems made by the former.

I am one of those guys who goes by "No description, no interest" and the reason I clicked here is because of the title name.

If one guy made a good reason of marking a map "Fail", I won't take it unless someone says so otherwise.

Level 3
what this needs:

First: A description (as stated by others above me)
Second: Credits to makers (if your gonna edit on it yourself and fix and stuff)
Third: (optional) make a review yourself telling why you like it or why you wanted to post it here.

This would be much appreciated, thanks for listening :)

~Murcky~