• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Crusades - Templari Illuminos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hey! I'm going to be starting a Crusades map, not just another low budget one though.. I mean professional, classic one. It's going to be dark, with subtle satire hinting at ummm.. The hypocracy. It'll also be accurate, including all 9 crusades and the child crusades. Any ideas? :goblin_good_job:

Level 1
Hey! I'm going to be starting a Crusades map, not just another low budget one though.. I mean professional, classic one. It's going to be dark, with subtle satire hinting at ummm.. The hypocracy. It'll also be accurate, including all 9 crusades and the child crusades. Any ideas? :goblin_good_job:

Templar and crusader states are a must

Level 19
well i like the idea (i a really haven`t found any idea i dont like (yet)) i would first of all, make a europe map (of course...) then, i would make some teams (north kingdoms, from England to north , east kingdoms, from Frace to east, The sacred german empire,The balcans( balcans), the arabic empires, including north afrika and the Huns horde o gleden horde in the west ( if you want to make a really good map of this idea i recomend you to play age of empires II or other midlle earth games like Crusader Kingdoms).

Level 7
Should focus the map on eastern Greece, Turkey, Egypt.. etc etc.

Conquerable monuments.. Fixed Conquerable Cities (Istanbul, Jerusalem, Alexandria) and Build-able villages(Colonies) that increase the amount of pilgrims per year or coinage donated from the founder states(Computer)..

Perhaps instead of having all the factions be crusaders have half be native middle-eastern powers(Depending on the time-frame) that would already have a few cities and a weak army, as opposed to the crusaders who control no cities at first but control a massive army.

Ports, Trade-Fleets, Pirates; A decent part of the map should be focused on the Mediterranean sea, since the crusaders invaded off of boats.
IDK just throwing around some ideas.

Level 7
it would be cool to have ships trading throughout the mediterranean sea, you know ships constantly moving back and forth betwwen ports.
if you make it so that humans control the middle eastern powers. It would be cool to include a group called the second generation(ie descendants of the 1st crusade)

Status
Not open for further replies.