• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

The Cold Lake

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This lake is was one of the most beautyful peaceful places in whole of Azeroth.But now its hunting zone of throlls,tuskars and other stuffs.This place also had a secret power,that increase happyness and love,return it back by killing those fuckers and win.

This map has:
2xGoblin Merchants
1xFountain of Life
1xFountain of Mana
Each player has two gold mines with "tree"has you said my friend :).
1xMarketplace
1xTavern
only 3 costum models:
Chaos Shaman.mdx
Chaos Tauren.mdx
AbominationNoGuts.mdx
Units(creeps)i think its good this time.
and the Terrain is looking good i think,well thats it hope you like it :) !
Contents

The Cold Lake (Map)

Reviews
21:45, 19th Dec 2012 Orcnet: see comment
Level 30
map category is wrong, this is an altered melee means to say you change a lot of aspects in the melee games but I tested it and to my findings it needs more work, you dramatically change the orc's outlet by only changing all the unit's models, turned the orc burrow into a pig farm, and some abilities to heroes and spellcasters, the bad side of what you did is you nuke the humans, undead, and night elf race terribly by removing some of there point of action tools, and units and such they become pointless in a tactical game play, all creep camps are damn impossible to kill quickly and why is the middle part of the game looks to scrambled fix all the creep camps scaling value and balance there difficulty, terrain is too plain and some creep camps are very near to main bases.