• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

The Chronicles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I'm making an AoS map mixed with RPG and Deathmatch style. Its a very simple game where in you choose from two objectives to win. You will win either you destroy the enemy's base or by scoring a number of hero kill points first. In the beginning of the game, you will choose of the three initial classes of each camp(a total of 6 initial classes) each with three advancement classes(a total of 18 advancement classes). Each classes have their own set of weapons and armors which are both upgradeable too. Here are the classes that i came up with:

The Sacred Camp

Initial Classes
  1. Soldier(Footman Model)
  2. Gunner(Marine Model)
  3. Disciple(Priest Model)

Advancement Classes
  1. Soldier
    • Knight(Knight Model)
    • Assailant(Demon Hunter Model)
    • Crusader(Paladin Model)
  2. Gunner
    • Lieutenant(Space Fel Orc Model)
    • Sniper(Rifleman Model
    • Demolition Experts(Mortar Team Model)
  3. Disciple
    • Monk(Pandaren Brewmaster Model)
    • Seal Master(Spell Breaker Model)
    • Light Weaver(BloodMage Model)

The Condemned Camp

Initial Classes
  1. Scavenger(Dark Troll Trapper)
  2. Ranger(High Elf Archer Model)
  3. Mage(Necromancer Model)

Advancement Classes
  1. Warrior
    • Destroyer(Magnataur Model)
    • Berserker(Dreadlord Model)
    • Faustian Knight(Undead Knight Model)
  2. Ranger
    • Impaler(Troll Berserker)
    • Hunter(Huntress Model)
    • Dark Ranger(Dark ranger Model)
  3. Mage
    • Oblivion(Skeleton Mage Model)
    • Revenant(Revenant Model)
    • Warlock(Orc Warlock Model)

Each classes are also free to modify their stats. As of now i have a simple stat trigger.

I'm recruiting:

1. Terrainer(already taken by Shayne)
1. A Trigger maker, preferrably GUI. But JASS-based trigger maker is also acceptable(though i must learn them for a while :p)
2. Item Maker
3. Class Skill Maker
4. Hero Class Maker(i'm actually making them, but i still need someonea to help me especially on the models)
5. Model maker(optional)
6. Icon maker(optional)
*as of now these are the people that i needed for the map that i'm making. if i need other crew members, ill post it right away.

Take note that i'm recruiting people who have all the time in the world to make this map. I mean that i'm not in a hurry on making this map. I want to take it slowly but surely. If it will take a year on finishing this map, it is fine by me. Hope anyone of you would like to help me. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.