• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Friend hands me a map, and says, "Spice it up"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Well, a friend handed me a map that was done, but he said it felt very plain.
So, I added attachments, custom weapon models, a new dungeon, custom hero models, lots of stuff.
Here's the thing, I couldn't find some fitting models for some other classes, so I need help from you guys.
I need a Demon Hunter model with no weapons, a necromancer model with no weapons, some sort of ranger model, (all of them can't have weapons), something that would fit a monk, and a mage model with no weapons.

If you need the map, just PM me.
Original map made by DumbDumb360, orig. map name is Ancient Lands ORPG.
I'm thinking of revamping the whole thing, or just starting off with the save/load system and re-doing the terrain.
I suck with terrain, (noob mapper) but I'm decent and creative.

Level 2
1. I did download Magos, but it's not very easy for a noob modeler
2. You don't understand the magnitude of stuff that I added to this map, this map was barely terrained and had a save system when he gave it to me...

Status
Not open for further replies.