• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Bowzer Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Greetings hive-people, whats up?
I'm a master at introductions as you can see you already know me as if we've been friends since birth. :p
I've been here a few times in the last 2 weeks, been a member for years but never posted I think. I've been on wc3c and some other places though. I'm sick and tired at the moment and my mind isn't too fit for actual introducing.
Currently working on a map so I'm here to search for resources so that I may continue. I've got some resources, maybe I already shared them :O No idea.
Well take care.. :p

Update:
Working on: A miner map
Have worked on: Models and a few maps, none done since lack of skills. I may have finished one, can't remember. :p

Last edited:
Level 2
Welcome, Enjoy your stay... however you've been around longer than me D:.

Well I jump games a lot :p I probably joined early dota-days and was making some map or so. I still have my old resources, a helm-less footman helmet for him, helm-less knight (I think) a helm for him. Not sure if I made any other things :p
I've not been around :D Just been a member. I left because I moved, studied and now I work.. But try to get some time to be here. This text is fairly odd I assume, since I am quite tired and sick :p Wont go to work tomorrow, boss will not like it but nothing I can do.. Well drink a lot of water, though I mixed that water with beer. Hmmm :p Ops, off topic? AAAA!
.. /swt I wish I could work on my map :p
You are a very active poster, are you a very good JASSer and can have experience with mapping? I'd like for an idea review and suggestions discussion.

TheDivineBoss: No I'm not fired! I QUIT! ;D hehe, I just didn't tell ya ;P
TheBlooddancer: Yeah, I can speak now :p Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.