• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Battle

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
A small map with a Village in deh middle
Human race replaced by Worgen

-Contains
Scourge
Bandits
Items
4 Mines

-Credits:
To all people who made deh models
Blizzard, for the trees & other doodads
Aliens (my team) - help with terrain

mapfhf.png

Keywords:
the battle, scourge, village, worgen, race, human, orc
Contents

The Battle (Map)

Reviews
02:52, 4th Feb 2011 -Kobas-: Map Status: Rejected Broken Rules: (Resource) Permission Comment

M

02:52, 4th Feb 2011
-Kobas-:
Map Status: Rejected
Broken Rules:
(Resource) Permission
Comment

sentrywiz

S

sentrywiz

Hm interesting word vs word debate. Can be checked though, one of you could of posted the map earlier and the other could of seen it, d/l it and run all kinds of malefic map-changing-engines on it. :S

Though Deadboss has a change log, you don't. Although frankly honest, I like your map better, its more mobile and open :S

Moderation

The Battle
Created by Aliens & Cartman300 ; Uploaded by: cartman300

Honestly map quality is unacceptable, map isn't good for altered melee as well for melee...
You need to edit a lot more things, not just import few models and create new race just like that...
Terrain is average can work, but neutral hostile units are really bad. some have 50% chance to drop any item and again 50% chance to drop any item?
Corridors are 2 narrow, no room for army to move there...
No tavern, no merchants, no mercenary champs...
Pathing ground can be improved...

Oh 1 last thing I can easily prove that map is stolen, check shadows you forget to calculate them :thumbs_down:

Map status: Rejected
Don't do this again, warning has been given, take care!

Broken Rules:
(Resource) Permission
Thread Cleaned:
22 posts deleted, 2 merged (Damn guys so many useless posts :sad:)

Last edited: