• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The ArBiTer

This is the model i base on a concept art of The Arbiter Character. Hope you guys like it :)

Hope to see more feedback from you.

Update 1:
Added Dissipate Animation (I forgot last time lol)
Added Teamglow

Update 2:
Added Cold-Smoke on his weapon.
ReEdit the wrap (The hand on his head, his hand bracers)

Update 3:
Added a new Weapon.
Animations Remade: Stand, Spell Slam.
Re-Editted Spell Slam Particles, Ribbon.

Update 4:
Recolor the feet. Now its black.

Old Weapon (Click on the image to move to the old weapon version)

Keywords:
Blader, Halo, HaloWar, Arbiter
Contents

The ArBiTer (Model)

Reviews
22:24, 2nd Jan 2013 -Grendel: could've wrapped the body better. i like the use of the necropolis texture for the armor though. animations are good.

M

22:24, 2nd Jan 2013
-Grendel: could've wrapped the body better. i like the use of the necropolis texture for the armor though. animations are good.

Level 20
Your best yet! You're getting better pretty quickly. Would be cool to see some sort of animated electricity, energy, or something, flowing through the weapon, so it's not just a plain bright plane.

4/5.

And yeah, but i think im gona use some blue smoke particles on his weapon. (Tried the purge effect and changed it into blue but it didnt fit the model so i dropped it :p )

quite cool character.just thought something the weapon look like very heavy weapon shouldn't it be two handed weapon?

Yeah, but i think he's looking strong this way. ( Is he? :D )

This is awsome! I don't know where to start with!
Good job!
(However I won't download it yet as most of your models are updated 4 times each:xxd:)
5/5:goblin_good_job:

Thanks but i think i will just update some minor things :xxd:

Level 20
Hmm.. Okay, i will create a new weapon as well. :D

But i still like the old one xD

Edit, already created a new weapon but i think it doesnt fit some animations. Maybe i should remake some too O_O

Edit2:
Update:
Added a new Weapon.
Animations Remade: Stand, Attack Slam.
Re-Editted Attack Slam Particles, Ribbon.

Last edited:
Level 20
To me... the old weapon is better...

I also like the old weapon :xxd:. I think im gona upload the old version too.

Is there someway to upload 2 model in 1 resource? If theres not, should i also upload a new resource for the "future-arbiter-weapon"? :confused:

nice model, but why neon green feet? ^^ and the walk animation is weird.

Yeah, dont know, maybe i should replace that neon-green with a whole black as well.