• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

The Almaity -- Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Notices
Hello The Almaity!
Please introduce yourself to The Hive Workshop!
If you really want me to... lol, jk.

Well, my friend showed me this site while we were searching for attachments for some zombies (School gets attacked by zombies with chainsaws, machine guns, knives, swords, fishing poles... The physics teacher is a dreadlord... If we got rid of the weapons, we could classify that map as a documentary xD)

Anyway, im 15, got a mustache (and people keep telling me to shave), and am generally bored so i started making a map for WC3 (RoC for now, but using custom models. I think ppl in TFT would expect a bit too much from me) and thought if im already gonna be using a lot of the models from here, i might as well make an account and introduce myself. For now i downloaded all General Frank's SpaceOrc models (the soldiers and the tanks/helicopters/whatever they are), and im going to use all (or at least most) of them in a map i will upload here, where the SpaceOrcs will be the "futuristic" race (theres gonna be medieval (basically the humans with slight changes), futuristic, and nature (no weapons, Creeps as models).

If anybody even reads posts like these, i would like to ask if anyone knows how to get custom spells in RoC. Don't tell me its impossible, cause i regularly play a map in RoC with custom spells (Arena Nexus)

Also, i use the same name on Battle.net

Thanks,
The Almaity

EDIT: Lol, just checked the thing "read first" (Didnt check it before cause the link for introducing myself instantly brough me here).
You should tell us a little about yourself, like your warcraft 3 modding speciality, why you joined the site etc.
So, modding specialty... Ummm... Yea... Absolutely ridiculous ideas, definitely nothing that is made for only one player. ummm... Im not too bad with triggers, altough im sure there are a lot of people who really know how to do lots of stuff with them and i cant even think off. I (think i) can make nice terrains, as long as making ramps doesn't drive me to insanity. Dunno what else to say :/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.