• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

The Allinace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
He didn't seem to care when he murdered his own fatheer, slaughter his own nation and burned Highborn homes, slaughtered blackrock orcs (I guess we can forgive him for that), destroyed dalaran (nothing unusual actually)...It is strange how in rts games for short times world is changed by actions wile in WoW all just wait and when they actually do something they stop.

Level 8
that isn't done in a Book either. the the dialogs are just marked whit "" and i have never seen paragraphs in a book. or i mean small paragraphs i have seen big ones.

Level 8
yes true. that is why people want paragraphs i know it's less hard to read on a moniter and such i know i know. But coul you like Post IN the thread and tell me what you think about the story. since thats what i need feedback on.

Level 8
nahah... don't be so sure of that. this group had more inactive times but it always comes back whit a new generation.

Level 10
Agreed.
The Alliance needs a Badass who will get drunk at a bar for no reason and come out of it ok.
And also kick ass when it comes to orcs. And Swords who needs a sword when you got a Javelin or a Spear or a Halbried or a Hammer?
Stupid Wannabe Ashbringer.

Level 10
Yep he was awesome.
Rhonin should come out to kick ass as well.
Worst Faction: Scarlet Crusade.
Worst Race: The Fel Blood Elves.
Worst King: Arthas
Worst Ranger General: Slyvanas Windrunner.

Level 18
Sylvanas hates the undead for ressurecting her so when she started a rebalion she was supposed to be good,but instead she betrayed the survivor humans and killed them.And thats not better than the undead who atleast have a little honnor.She also made a dreadlord kill another dreadlord (like that doesent happen in meles) wich was some horrible crime....

Level 23
No you moron, he wouldnt! He would piss on their heads! Blood elves are everything he freed his people from! He hasworked hard to return shamanism and save his poeple from bloodlust and demons, while blood elves willingly join demons and use their energies! He would begin a war on them! And Sylvanas?! That bitch wants to destroy all the living! She needs to be killed! Almost all of Forsaken are crazy idiots, though there are some good ones.

He doesnt need an ally in EK, he wants to evade conflicts with Allaince, why begin a new war with them?

Level 19

Great way to begin.

Sure, he freed his people from it, but he must also look at it from the tactical side. So far the Eastern Alliance has been only aggresive and wanting war, being radicals and conservatives. Sure, maybe he wants to avoid conflicts, but if the Alliance grows too strong by attacking Lordaeron, like it did at the Siege of Undercity, then Stormwind would certainly attack Durotar and the Orcish race due to the conservative politics and Varian. He needs a meatshield to stop them from advancing too quickly, because, if they did, they would risk war before they would even be so strong.

What you fail to realize is that a ruler must only uphold his morals, but also his tactics.

Level 23
I do, but the real Thrall in real lore is emotional and wise and he would never ally them.

Plus you need to understand that it is a poor action. First they are impulsive and may attack allaince, thus making the Horde the attacker. Second he needs to care about them, while they dont give a shit about the Horde. By allying them he got power in EK whihc only makes Allaince believe the Horde wants war.

And as I said before Thrall would never do that, he has enough problmes to deal with in Kalimdor.

Oh and sorry for the moron, but blood elves and Forsaken in the Horde is the most idiotic part of WoW lore!

Level 19
I do, but the real Thrall in real lore is emotional and wise and he would never ally them.

Battle at Theramore pretty much showed his worth as commander, imo.

Plus you need to understand that it is a poor action. First they are impulsive and may attack allaince, thus making the Horde the attacker. Second he needs to care about them, while they dont give a shit about the Horde. By allying them he got power in EK whihc only makes Allaince believe the Horde wants war.

Well, the Blood Elves are more like; 'oh shit alliance doesn't want us kael is corrupt lets go to the horde', while I agree with the Forsaken. However, the Korkron Guard is now stationed in Undercity to prevent anything happening from stupid.

And as I said before Thrall would never do that, he has enough problmes to deal with in Kalimdor.

Sure, he does, but he's the leader of the entire Horde, not only the Orcish race, so he has to make decisions for the Horde too.

Level 5
The Alliance isn't as........epic........without the whole of Azeroth (the country NOT the planet) or Lordaeron. Seriously, was it that hard to reclaim the former territories of a nation, especially with other countries' backing??? They just rebuilt one city and everything within like 2 miles of it. They left everything else. The fall of lordaeron was just sad. Destroyed by the prince who had a lot of potential and love for his people.

off topic: When arthas kills uther, it is remarkably similar to when the hero of oakvale kills the guildmaster in fable the lost chapters.

Level 21
WoW alliance is disgrace. Lordearon Alliance (Old) is the true alliance. They probably did that so Horde would have lands in Eastern Kingdoms and isn't whole Azeroth now just one big world of grind? Most of regions are now overrun by creeps (uh sorry "mobs").

Level 5
is the one which lord garithos created also considered to be the Lordaeron Allaince? Or is it a different alliance altogether???

Status
Not open for further replies.