• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

The Allinace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
OMG NOEZ! We will lose Magni too in the Cataclysm... D:

When knowledge of the Cataclysm reaches him, Magni attempts a ritual in Old Ironforge and asks the elements of Ironforge for protection against it, giving himself as a sacrifice. As a result, he turns to stone, leaving Ironforge without a ruler. In his place, his brother Muradin, Kurdran Wildhammer, and his daughter, Moira - now styled Moira Thaurissan and representing the Dark Iron clan - created a council of leaders to rule Ironforge. His ritual also explains dwarf shamans.
-From Wowwiki

Level 23
Ironforge Elements? -.-
Blizzard really got lame... plus they didnt even make a new region in Ironforge for it, they just had it since the beginning of WoW as a hidden zone.

That is the explanation of dwarven shamans? -.-
And how the heck did a non-shaman contact them? This is dumb. I thought Wildhammers were going to be dwarf shamans.

Level 2
Omg omg omg guys there is something named wowwiki...HELLO....the bronzbeard dwarves were shamans becouse they were friends with the wildhammer dwarves(the wildhammer dwarves are in principal shamans and griphon raiders)and in cata the wildhammer dwarves are again in the alliance becouse in cata the twilighthammer highlands apear and grim batol is one of the great city of the twilight hammer clan and the grim batol was the capital of the wildhammer and they want their city back and that is why they come back in ally and the dwarves become again shamans and about magni he will be a stone statue becouse he will try to protect ironforge from the earthquakes of deathwing that is all.(Sry for the bad grammar as i said im not good in english grammar but in lore....)

Level 2
No the wildhammers of shadowmoon are with the Outland expedition from wc2:Alleria, Kurdran, Turalyon and Khadgar.

Yep the 3 hammer council dumbest plot device ever.

I think blizzard need to buckle their belts and get some good ideas down. I mean blizzard can do great work ie the previous warcraft games.

The only problem with the stories now I guess is you've got practically blizzards entire art department creating the lore, that and metzan's a bit of a horde fan as far as I'm aware. They need to actually look at existing lore and expand upon it to create new lore. That is where the problems are coming from. Iron forge elements for example. Where? When? Seriously though there have never been "iron forge" elements and that is where the problem comes from. Wouldn't it have been better if Magni was sucked into a massive rift opened into the earthen plane during the cataclysm. That way you have loads more quests to do with it; you also get your oh so precious but pathetic dark iron quest line which in my opinion is pretty poor.

To be honest varian should've just said as leader of the alliance I proclaim muradin king end of. Who would even stand up to him? The dark irons? What would they do? Leave the alliance because they weren't even in it in the first place? How about the wild hammers the king of iron forge is so related to them because they live nowhere near it and so they have to get a say in it.

Level 10
Question, what else do we know about Stormguarde has anything changed in Mists of Pandaria?

What is the Argent Dawn doing?

Are there any survivors of Lordaeron left?

Status
Not open for further replies.