• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Abyss TD v0.06

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
The Abyss TD

The Abyss TD is a Tower Defense (TD) where you must build on small platforms that are floating above a big abyss.

It is not like in eeve! TD where you can build several different towers. You can build only 3 different types of towers and 3 different "adders". These adders give bonuses like bonus attack damage or speed to ALL towers on the same platform.

You can settle on new platforms by buying hovercrafts which can fly over the abyss.

You can build linkers that can link two platforms together. Linked platforms will share their adders i.e. all towers of the linked platforms will gain all benefits from ALL adders on all the linked platforms. You can even link with platforms of other players (which i advise you to do!).

Through the linking you can come to very high levels that you could never reach without linking.

Note that there is an infinite amount of levels. Just see how far you can get.

Also note: THIS IS A BETA VERSION, not everything is working as intended and the game may be still imbalanced.

This map was created by gexxo, I only fixed the return bug because I like the idea of the TD!
Contents

The Abyss TD v0.06 (Map)