• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Cinematic] The 4 Warriors Conquest: Rise of the Death Introduction 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
---Fang---
(Sorry for my bad english)

--- The Start of Darkness ---
A planet named Dissidia is a peaceful planet with incredible beauty. But, it all ended when the jealousy to others possessed the mind of a man named Gracazoras. Now, his mind is full of vengeance and hatred, thinking thathe will kill the man who stole the love from his wife.

He killed the man and Gracazoras' wife with no mercy! After that he didn't stop! He stood back to the Citadel of Veraith, thinking about what happened to the man and to his wife . He then go back to his house to eat, while eating, he saw soldiers with lots of women with them. As a result, his anger and hatred grew up.

The next day, he felt something. "What is that!?" he said. "It's darkness" he added.. His mind is full of Darkness, he felt stronger, he thinks in order to gain his power and his REPUTATION. He have to kill all of his family, friends, neighbours. So, he do it with no mercy! He caught by King Haragron's soldiers and put him in Dungeon making Gracazoras' Vengeance is growing and not stop growing.

The Next Day, the day of Gracazoras' execution awaits him. Then, a soldiers came and told Gracazoras to go with them to the execution court...

But, the execution has failed cause Gracazoras accidentally release his dark power and all people in the execution court are died! Gracazoras were really surprised. Is it the dark power that really strong and unbeatable? Then he go to where Haragron dies... And wear the Crown, he raised the corpses from the ancient time and then he reclaim himself as the Undead King!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Moy

Moy

Moy

Level 49

A planet named Dissidia are is a peaceful planet with incredible beauty. But, its all ended when the jealousy of to others has rulepossessed the mind of a man named Gracazoras. Now, his mind onlyis full of vengeance and hatred... And , thinking that he will kill the man that who stealstole the love from thehis wife to Gracazoras.

He killsed[/d] the man, he kills his own and his wife, he mutilate them with no mercy! After, what he has done he doesn't want to that he didn't stop! Then he headHe stood back to the Citadel of Veraith. Gracazoras mind cannot stop forgetting about the man, and his(Gracazoras) wifethinking about what happened to the man and to his wife . He head back to his house and then, when he was Eating he seeing the soldiers with a lot of woman that wants him making his jealousy growing, growing, and growing. He then go back to his house to eat, while eating, he saw soldiers with lots of women with them. As a result, his anger and hatred grew up.

The next day, he felt something. "What is that!?" he said. "It's darkness" he added.

I've corrected some of the parts not the whole story :3. I hope I'd helped 'ya. I think there's still errors, I'm lazy to correct it correctly (redundancy)

Here is the story with no linethroughs

A planet named Dissidia is a peaceful planet with incredible beauty. But, it all ended when the jealousy to others possessed the mind of a man named Gracazoras. Now, his mind is full of vengeance and hatred, thinking thathe will kill the man who stole the love from his wife.
He killed the man and his wife with no mercy! After that he didn't stop! He stood back to the Citadel of Veraith, thinking about what happened to the man and to his wife . He then go back to his house to eat, while eating, he saw soldiers with lots of women with them. As a result, his anger and hatred grew up.

The next day, he felt something. "What is that!?" he said. "It's darkness" he added.

Status
Not open for further replies.