• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The 4 Elements

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Cool
Contents

The 4 Elements (Map)

Reviews
Earth-Fury: i think i can safely ignore this map on the "Maps that serve no real gaming function (i.e. special effects/trigger test maps)." rule... there appears to be no victory condition... and... it makes no sense... everything is so over-powered...

M

Earth-Fury: i think i can safely ignore this map on the "Maps that serve no real gaming function (i.e. special effects/trigger test maps)." rule... there appears to be no victory condition... and... it makes no sense... everything is so over-powered, that i could spawn enough units to crash the game. This seems more like a compilation of random stuff then an actual map that serves any kind of purpose. only two of the players are strong enough to do anything! And its submitted under the "melee" category... which is just the icing on the cake... Ignored.

Level 37
Well, I just checked your game victor407 and here is my review:

Good sides:
- Uhm...
- Mm...
- Ohh...
- It's your first map.
- The storyline is awesome "It's Cool!!!"

Bad sides:
- Well, maybe this is just training for you, but I think it's pointless to show other people how good is your map skills
- All bases are already made, you have putted way too much towers
- The terrain is just a plain bullshit
- I don't see any way to play this game with any friends, even my retard friends
- The game is laggy as hell, you have putted way too much units at the map
- Way gate don't work
- At least you have changed some units and their abilities, but in wrong way
- Ooh, you have even putted some triggers "Untitled Trigger 001
Events
Player - Player 2 (Blue)'s Current gold becomes Greater than or equal to 20000.00
Player - Player 2 (Blue)'s Current lumber becomes Greater than or equal to 20000.00
Player - Player 3 (Teal)'s Current lumber becomes Greater than or equal to 20000.00
Player - Player 4 (Purple)'s Current gold becomes Greater than or equal to 20000.00
Player - Player 3 (Teal)'s Current gold becomes Greater than or equal to 20000.00
Player - Player 4 (Purple)'s Current gold becomes Greater than or equal to 20000.00
Conditions
Actions
Dialog - Show (Clicked dialog) for Player 1 (Red)"

I understand that this is your first and everyone must start from nowhere. But this is not the way to start: if you do a map, try it with your friends and ask them do they like this game. After they do accept that this is fine and playable, you can upload to internet. I don't want to be rude, but it was funny to write this text.

Level 3
Could you try reducing the number of units, its a total lag-fest online...PLUS i know your new and everything, so im trying not to be harsh: No one will take your maps seriously, or even download them without a decent description.