• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

TFT editor, yet no TFT units...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I wanted to ask about something weird with my world editor.
Thing is, I have TFT installed and everything, yet, my world editor doesn't have TFT units (like Naga, Fire Lord, Faceless, Makura, Spellbreaker....)

I recall having them before...like a year ago, can anyone help?

Level 2
Well, thing is, I've tried re-installing warcraft 3 completely, yet my world editor stays the same. Btw, I forgot to say, my world editor has all the TFT options (Like Importing, the newest tilesets, etc) and I even have a section for Neutral - Naga, but it's empty.

(Btw, I just introduced myself, I creating this tread first, because I'm tired of not having TFT units.)

Edit : Check out my world editor :
WorldEditor1.jpg

WorldEditor2.jpg

Level 2
Hell, I've tried that, I still can't choose units from TFT, but I think there's something to do with the yellow message in the below of the screen.

Level 2
Any map I open with the units I'm missing, it shows up with an error, and the map is all black.

Level 8
War3x.mpq is most likely misplaced. It needs to be in your Warcraft III installation directory, or else WE cannot reference the files in it. For example, if you install in "Program Files/Warcraft 3," then move the file to "Documents," it won't be able to reference it.

Also, try opening War3x.mpq with WinMPQ or another MPQ editor and see if there are any files in there.

By the way; are you getting any of the RoC units?

Level 2
I don't know what the problem is, but I fixed it, thanks guys for the help. I deleted all my wc3 files, and re-installed it and it's fine.

Btw, I did have ROC units.

Status
Not open for further replies.