• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Texture request - I need a new skin for the WC3 Hydra model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hello there.
I'm creating my custom hero for Dota and I wish to use the Hydra model. But I dont like the colour theme. Most of all it should be a Scourge character and so the colour must be dark and scarry:} Instead of bright green and blue and red(the current skin)

So I wish to ask if someone has time and willingness help me. I have no idea how much time and resources this work is going to take... So I dont know for how big favour I'm asking.

However is someone is able to help me I will be forever grateful :D

I imagine something like that:
http://www.hillcity-comics.com/role_play/gw/whf_1611.gif

I need black scales preferably with metalic gleam. I wish the scales to be more clearly salient.
Also I want the upper part of the heads to be painted as if it was a bone plate protecting the them.
http://uk.games-workshop.com/darkelves/hydra/images/royal-hydra.jpg

If someone is keen on this... please notify me.
We can discuss it in deep details.

My ICQ: 310-683-791
My YM: victor_dosev

However I dont have big expectations that someone will put a hard work onto it just for the pure "thank you so much"... :/

Level 2
yea i could take a crack at it BUT FIRST I GOTTA KNOW!!..

are u actually putting this in Icefrog's dota game???
Answer that and i might just try it

Level 1
No, that's not the case. I wish I could say that my hero is going to be add-ed to the game - but that's not sure. It's just a hero for the competition. If I make something really good - it, or parts of it may be add-ed to the game. Everyone is welcome to try his best. And so I do.

I need the skin for the time I present my hero. Perhaps you would like to wait - to see if my hero idea achived something. But the skin is just a another part of the coolness of the hero. So I need it in the begining for the greater impact. I want to make it perfect and then I will show if off - the first impresion is the strongest, they said.

Sorry for missing that info on the original post.
In short - my hero isn't going to be added to the game, but it has a chance to do so.
Do you want to see what I have done so far? I guess so - I'm going to add it, tomorrow. Then you can tell me if you are interested in cooperating with me.

Good night :)

Status
Not open for further replies.