• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Texture editor] An futuristic colone project.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Hi, I'm currently working on a future-themed project, but I do not know anything about texture editing (actually, I'm awful at designer), okay. On my map you have 5 types of "settlers" or you can call them Units as well.
- Medic: for aid wounded members
- Biologist: for aid with colone food production
- Worker: for mining and operate machines
- Engineer: for build and repair machinary thats broken
- Soldier: for use weapony and fight with "creatures"
look this:
upload_2018-9-15_17-15-0.png

upload_2018-9-15_17-37-50.png

I think thats "best" model for hers is of the "Peasant", and i has two version (male and female), but don't need of edite an "version" of male skin and female skin, can is the same.. just 4 skins (for Medic, Biologist, Worker and Engineer), and dont need "face" or "head" edit, just "body", "cloth" (as you can see the models I attached below have no head).

Just this.. And if can make for me an "Soldier" skin i love, if don't can no problem.
Skins do not have to look cool or wonderful, just like their clothes, it does not have to be HQ or anything like that.

Could someone help me with these 4 (maybe 5) skins? Please? ;-;

If you need "visions" of other "dimensions" of the clothes here is a link with screenshoots of the game itself: Planetbase on Steam Greenlight

Attachments

• ColoneFemale.mdx
    132.2 KB · Views: 48
  • ColoneMale.mdx
    128.1 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
I started something but lost interest as it requires more artistic skill + reforged coming out with high quality stuff brings the bar up even more + several small issues such as looking different/worse on the female model due to stretches or misalignments.

Also I wanted to know how you were going to do the heads.

Last edited:
Level 8
I started something but lost interest as it requires more artistic skill + reforged coming out with high quality stuff brings the bar up even more + several small issues such as looking different/worse on the female model due to stretches or misalignments.

Also I wanted to know how you were going to do the heads.
relax, do not need to be as "HQ" as the pictures can be normal / simple textures, do not need to be "super quality" no, do not worry .. Just the same clothes / robes.

No need to worry about "bag on belts" or similar no.

Over the heads, then I'll do Geomerging with heads I already have here, normal Villagers, I really need only the clothes. Of the Workers, Engineer, Biologists and Medics (AND if you can how bonus Soldiers, but don't need if is abuse ;-;), and do not have to worry about "super realistic textures", relax dude

There you said "lost interest", will you still help me? I'm confused :'(

ps: Sorry for any typos or something that was "confusing" to understand, English is not my national language :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.