• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Testing Map, But goes to Main Menu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
So, when i open up my map in World Editor i try to test it but then it just goes to The Frozen Throne main menu. Any idea whats wrong??

Other Info:
Tried using Jass NewGen - Same thing happened
Map Size - 480x480
Used Jass NewGen trigger and object merging
Custom Models Inside the Map
No Jass Triggers

Last edited:
Level 4
yeah probably, but i deleted the imported triggering.. and it worked fine... its rly wierd, but then i found another map with the same exact system in it... and it worked fine.... im rly confused, heres the system if you wannt see it and if someone can find out whats wrong or any idea, can you try and help???

Warcraft III Spells - FirstPerson Movement

Level 2
Try save it with WEU? It worked to me when something like this happened.

Level 22
Corrupted maps - e.g Windows restars, in world editor you cant edit it and if you try it ingame it leads you back to the main menu, Sorry, when this happens the map is gone because all the data inside the map has been deleted - data such as the file is a war3 map, openable with editor, etc. file scripts.

Status
Not open for further replies.