• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Test My Bow v1.0

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
------------
Test my bow v1.0
----------
[size+1]Storyline[/size]:Allright so the action takes places in ashenvale forest .... we have four teams each one gattering 3 players.
The action is dinamic and bloody with long range arrows or shot range arrows with high accuracy low accuracy ... complex terrain very good designed so we meet the shadow-hide effect very good ... we have 13 bows to chose after we gain 750 gold ... we cannot carry more than one bow and we have 2 main skill-trees one goes for damage accuracy etc and one goes for things like critical strike arrows speed and those things ....
-----------Why should we play this ?-----------
Four main reasons
-there is a unique shooting dinamic bloody sistem with knockback trigerring and advanced damage sistem (for example if the height of the arrow is equal to distance between ground and the enemy head we will get on him an headshot wich deals 4x main damage)
-the terrain is very complex and well optimized in order to fullfiill great sinergy with the skills and shadow-hide effects
-host can chose the kills required for a team to win by tiping at the begining -kills #
-the map so far didn't have any bugs if found any just email me ...

Feel free to contact me at [email protected]

Please coment!

Thanks !

Keywords:
test my bow , bow , archer wars , archer
Contents

Test My Bow v1.0 (Map)

Reviews
03:19, 27th Aug 2011 -Kobas-: Status: Rejected (STOLEN MAP) 22:39, 24th Jun 2011 -Kobas-: Status: Approved Comment

M

03:19, 27th Aug 2011
-Kobas-:
22:39, 24th Jun 2011
-Kobas-:
Comment

Level 22
Review by Ironside
----------------------

Positive features:

- Proper quest menu
- Interesting items
- Good terrain
- Has a multiboard
- Proper descriptions

Negative features:

- Lacks loading screen text
- Lacks some kind of event which would make it different from other maps similar to this

Additional Information / Conclusion:

I could say that you made only the basic concept of a map of this type. You should add modes, events, traps, ...

Rating: 3/5
Vote for:
Approved