• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Test map With Jass last pack 1.26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hi, well i tried to test a custom map ( 300 food, 1000 lvl hero ) with normal AI so i can put it like 5 times speed. And when i press f9 ( After saving ) it just apears wc3 in a window in normal mode test. I mean is just not working the --- Customize test map settings ---???

I have last version 1.26 we

And last Jass pack5 version. From Hive.

Thanks.

PD* I have Reinventing the craft Disactivated.

Level 21
Hi, well i tried to test a custom map ( 300 food, 1000 lvl hero ) with normal AI so i can put it like 5 times speed. And when i press f9 ( After saving ) it just apears wc3 in a window in normal mode test. I mean is just not working the --- Customize test map settings ---???

I have last version 1.26 we

And last Jass pack5 version. From Hive.

Thanks.

PD* I have Reinventing the craft Disactivated.

1. Normal AI doesn't know how to use 300 food.
2. Test map has never worked on JNGPE for me.

Level 6
1. Normal AI doesn't know how to use 300 food.
2. Test map has never worked on JNGPE for me.

That helps me a lot.... I am not a noob, i know that normal AI and AMAI and what ever dont go further than 100. But my AI does it.

Level 6
Okey... Thanks I already solved the issue.

The next thing I've noticed is that only pure melee AIs can be tested like that. Custom constants make the map non-melee.
Yea... in normal we but jass creators say that you can test for example AOS AI x5 time speed....

Now i have other problem with this amazing Jass new gen tool:: my custom AI made NOT in jass, does not work and its really stupid because:

wc3mapimported/tyranidor 1.5.ai ( My AI - Nagas ) = Working good

wc3mapimported/tyranidor 2.ai ( My AI with more things ) = Not working.

When i mean not working i mean that it doesnt start in my map.

I dont understand why the hell one version goes fine and the other even doesnt aplly to the map.

I am using version 1.26 and i have windows vista.

Level 6
i would guess tht ur ai has a problem w it since the version b4 it works. paste the script mybe someone can help

1.5 Works
1.6 its not apply

Please tell me whats wrong because i think they are pretty similar.

Attachments

• Tyranidor 1.5 notas.txt
    27.3 KB · Views: 127
  • Tyranidor 1.6 notas.txt
    28.8 KB · Views: 119
Status
Not open for further replies.