• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Test Map] Very Creative Hero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
there is a Spell Template map in the Spell section. it is where i test most of my Heroes.

Div

Div

Level 4
You are not getting it
I do not have the skills/ability to "make" the hero I have suggested (trigger/abilities/scripts)
I need someone with good World Editor Skills to script the abilities of the hero because I do not have that knowledge (of Jass or whatever)
I am asking someone to give me a "test map" with the hero I have "created"

Please, read the link I've posted, there you will understand
In dota, we suggest heroes to be implemented ingame
I just need someone to make the hero I have suggested "become real", you know

Last edited:
Level 4
You are not getting it
I do not have the skills/ability to "make" the hero I have suggested (trigger/abilities/scripts)
I need someone with good World Editor Skills to script the abilities of the hero because I do not have that knowledge (of Jass or whatever)
I am asking someone to give me a "test map" with the hero I have "created"

Please, read the link I've posted, there you will understand
In dota, we suggest heroes to be implemented ingame
I just need someone to make the hero I have suggested "become real", you know

okay, i get it now. why didnt you just say that you didnt have the hero yet. or you could have just requested for spell/model/etc making rather than map.
and it may take awhile before someone answers your request, so i suggest you wait, as I am doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.