• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Terrian help please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Im working on a RPG but im VERY bad a terrian and i was wondering if somone could help me it.. if ur interested i can get u of outline of what i would like.

Level 3
terrain is easy what dont u understand i'd rather help you learn how to use terrain then do it for you but if you dont want to learn i'll do it.

Level 3
what dont you understand about terrain? it's simble really there's texture which is really how the ground looks (also decides wheather you can build on it) theres 2 types of cliff per tileset theres doodads which are just basicly there to add more style and look to the map there are destrcables which are just doodads that can die theres water shallow or deep theres hills what do you need help with.

Level 3
its not that i dont unstand it, i just cant make anything, i cant put things togeather and make it look nice.

Level 3
just make like a hill here a tree there making enything takes pratice and ur not gonna get eny better by asking for help experment, look at other peopels look at blizzards maps eventualy you will be able to make somthing that looks good and you will be happy?

Level 3
open the terrain editor and click these buttons

terrain.jpg

then move the mosue around while your holding the click button[/img]

Status
Not open for further replies.