• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Terrainer Wanted!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Thats right its about that time for a terrainer. the basic minimum requirements still stand that you need msn or yahoo msger. basicly this will be are demo map and the all the info you will need is in this pic here and the document which contains the description and the story on how the map will unfold. If your intrested PM me well acutly since you probaly meet the min standurd just add me on your msg me at [email protected]
Hope Village Map.jpg

Attachments

• Hope Village Story.zip
    4.4 KB · Views: 202
Level 8
I am a pretty good terrainer/scenery artist, I could bust out that terrain in a few days. Just a few questions: Do you want temporary buildings just for spacing? Are those out-post like things connected by a landbridge or something you will do with triggers? And the should the secret passages be a cave-setting with boundried walls and warp-entraces, or just warppoints to the other side? Anyway just give me a bit more detail and im sure I could do a good job.

Status
Not open for further replies.