• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Terrainer wanted! Resident Evil: The Mercenaries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
If you read the Map development forum, you'd have caught wind I am starting up Resident Evil: The Mercenaries, and if you went to that thread, you'd know one thing.

My terraining skills blow.

So, I'm wondering if anyone out there who's played Resident Evil 4, could do the terrain, I can do everything else.

Basically, have the unreachable taverns in one of the corners. And see if you can make the gate from the first village, all the way to Del Lago's lake.

To be honest, you would have had to have played Resident Evil 4 in order to do this.

To the person who does this, of course there is credits, and you get to have a character of your choice in the game along side the RE characters. (But no one stupid, in other words, no Naruto, Bleach, DBZ, any garbage like that.)

If you haven't seen the thread, go here. http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/showthread.php?t=85891

Does this go in the request section or here? I'm... not entirely sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.