• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Terrainer needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hellow.Im in progress to create a map like civilization wars with races like orcs humans and elves and staff.The main problem is that i suck in terrain making(im good in trigers and stuff like that btw)I would like someone to cooparate with me to make the terrain of the map.Tnx for reading my msn is [email protected] add me and talk to me if u want ;)

Level 4
i'll terrain for ya sir. just tell me exactly what you need and ill get started. or if you got like a template made just send it to me and ill add detail for ya.

Level 4
k first tell me what map size you need (eg. 86x86) then the tileset or random tiles for i have weu to mash tiles together then the maps yours.

Oh and maybe sometime after this you and i could make a new map nothing space themed though i dont have space tiles.

Level 4
So anyway do u remember the at WC3 Frozen Throne campain when Kyle and Vash wanted to retake illidan who was a prisoner of Miev.There were 2 bases and each one was senting troops Naga and Elves against Night Elves.The tileset was outland

Level 4
ok so you want it to look like that?

k ill have to check that map again then ill get started after estimating map size

Level 4
sorry man my world editor messed up bad its not even opening now im afraid you are gonna have to find a new guy or wait untill i fix my editor :vw_sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.