• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Terrainer Needed for new AoS/CTF/Golden Golem map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Hello everyone , I would like to tell you , that I am working on a AoS/Golden Golem/CtF map , and I need a terrainer that could make terrain for 192x192 (+- 32) map . The map will include :
3 Gameplay modes:
Aeon of Strife
Capture the Flag
Golden Golem
Attachment system - equip item and change your look
All spells/skills triggered
Creeps which upgrade when players get stronger
and more...

Anyway post if you're interested :) (also any other help is welcome too)

Level 13
AoS-Aeon of Strife . (game mode like the one on the infamous DotA)
CtF-Capture the flag (just like in FPS games)
Golden Golem-Each side has invulnerable really strong golem on their side . Gold golem spawns at the center of a map , and it drops Golden Sword which can be used to attack the enemy's golem for short time . When Golden sword is lost or hero carrying it dies , Golden Golem respawns .

Level 13
sorry for double posting but it seems I was correct . A thread with DotA in it's name receives much more threads . Look at DotA like map thread . My idea is much better but nobody cares about it b'cuz it's not about that worthless , boring and useless DotA map

Level 12
It might also have something to do with the fact your only asking for terrain....

I really like the idea though.... Especially Items doing nothing except changing physical appearence
-I had a similar idea where people could add fire to hands, GLowing eyes... etc...
I actually have some plans of my own for an AoS but... I think it would be a conflict of interests...

If you just put a thread about the generl game asking for general help... you might get more posts...

THis also sounds like a huge project... ANd people would probably be less willing to get involved with it because it might take a while....

I suggest if you don't get a team togethor... to make the modes and Sell them to the next "Original" DOta map....

That way the map... technically.... will be made.... but.... just not in the same way,,,

Level 6
I also experiencing this kind of thing but what can we do? If they don't like to help then that's their decision. Very simple. Anyway, I am interested on this one. How can I help you on this one?

EDIT: By the way the Golden Golem Mode reminds me of Rakion. ^^

Level 6
Hmmm.. Sure. Please post specifications of the terrain. If yo can, please draw a rough sketch in paint. This would make things easier. Though be aware that I have classes now and I am also making a terrain for another project so it might take long.

Status
Not open for further replies.