• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

terrain (request)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 36
What? That was about the most un-detailed and unattractive request I have ever seen!

What do you want in this terrain? Can you post the rest of your map? Nobody really plays angel arena that much anymore... what makes your map different from the others? Are you just using the same heroes with a few added? If so then nobody will want to help you... unless you add a lot! Screenshots? Layouts? What do you have so far?

You need to put more time into a request otherwise nobody will bother with your map and if you do get someone they won't be fully committed and will just rush it.

Level 2
Sorry>.>. I want an Angel Arena Template so i can make my own map. I dont want any triggers or heroes in it, since i want to start from scratch and build upwards...
I have completed most of the thought step, and i know what to make. When i get the terrain done im going to actully make the map...

This is the map, i just want the terrain, thank you :)

Attachments

• Angel Arena 2(Expert Version - Cheap Tomes).w3x
    322.8 KB · Views: 63
Level 12
Even though this is the most plain and dumbest request that has ever existed...
I'll help you.
I need the rep.
And I'm bored.

Can you post a description of this terrain?

Level 2
Just look at the map i gave>.> Im bad at describing things, i tried to describe to my friend how to do his math... he got an F

You dont have to insult me >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.