• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Terrain Please

Do you put on Hair gel when you go to school?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Icecrown Glacier
RPG MAP Huge, SIZE 244X244
remember its an rpg~!

I dun really care what you put on it as long as it looks good, you dont have to waste too much time on it for silly ol' me :D

If anyone can help me, I would greatly appreciate it,
and I would also put you in top CREDlTS

Level 3
Hm, does it have to be Icecrown Glacier ?
Or can it be Lordaeron Winter, too ?
Because Lordaeron Winter got one better cliff-tile.
And does it have to be all over snowcovered or what?
Just describe a little bit what you're thinking off.
Then, I'll do it :)

MfG JunJee

€: Oooh, just remembered something, the map's size can only be at a maximum of 192*192, 244*244 is off limits.

Level 5
It can be Lordaeron Winter and not all has to be snow area Diagram, same as last one almost :D BTW i only need one terrain map cause i got 2 requests up for terrain :D I hope you understand my little diagram
Btw, 10 heroes, thx so much, been looking for terrainer for like a week and a half now

|X Y C |
| | Z = Main boss
| Y |
| X M X | M = Mountains
--------------------- C = Character Area

Level 3
erm, no ^^
i don't understand it sorry ^^
just tell me whaz "special" areas you need
I mean, shall there be special dungeons, do u want a castle or something like that ?
or how many towns?
what races are you gonna use ? ^^

MfG JunJee

(Just sit down, write some detailed information and I'll save my time to make a map ;) )

Level 3
K, we got a serious problem here, it's impossible to add dungeon-tiles to the tileset since they the snowy tiles are double as big as the dungeon ones ...

So I tried to find a solution, instead of a dungeon(castle) I made some sorta maze out of snowy tiles which looks like some kinda mountains o_O

If you like this solution:
http://junjee.simsalamedia.de/preview2.jpg
Then I'll finish this one (The little bridge in the north-east of the dungeon is meant to lead to the final mountains where your main-boss shall be)

If you don't like this solution I'll just delete this whole area and do something else instead, but I have to tell ya that I cannot add a castle-area then, sorry
that's impossible ;(

MfG JunJee

(P.S.: When you like this solution, then tell me with what i shall make the walls, or if I shall just keep it like this or what Oo )

Level 5
Hey JunJee if you could, i would like to see a picture of what you have done so far, if you are close to finishing then dun bother the pic

thx

Level 3
Your wish is my order:
http://junjee.simsalamedia.de/preview3.jpg
Here you can see the final dungeon, a big castle, i already found a way to make authentic walls ;), i didn't add them on this pic.

http://junjee.simsalamedia.de/preview4.jpg
On this pic you see the area to choose heroes and right is the first dungeon, a smaller one, which is entered via tunnel.

http://junjee.simsalamedia.de/preview5.jpg
This is the first forest after the town, a waterway leads to the bottom lands, from where you can fight your way up to the northern lands to the second dungeon.

Hope you like it.
MfG JunJee

Level 3
I finished the map, tell me your e-mail address and i'll send it.

i placed some ogres on the map to show you where i thought are good places for your bosses.
Since your sig says it's an open rpg i tried to give some multiple ways so it isn't so linear.

I really hope you like my work, give some feedback after your review ;)

MfG JunJee

Level 5
o wait a min, i should have paid attention, you play wc3 RoC? cause max for TFT = 256x256 and I meant 224x224, hmm 192x192 = max limit for RoC

Level 3
anyway, i made it 192*192 and i have tft
sry but i can't make it bigger since i don't have any time now, holidays are over.
have fun with it ;)

MfG JunJee

Status
Not open for further replies.