• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Terrain Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
For the past few days I've been fleshing out a map of mine (working title: "A New Land") and I believe it has come to the stage where it really needs a touch up on the terrain. It's a 256x256 map, but above all the main focus is game play, looks are not important at all.

The map is based around the idea of 'nomads'. At its' core, it's basically a FFA survival map, focused on small army sizes, confined spaces and slow-paced game play (1-2 hour matches).

The current terrain is a map filled with large continents covered in trees and constantly changing cliffs. But I feel as if the map deserves something a little nicer. Problem is I'm extremely bad at terrain and as I intend to play this map a lot it would be amazing if I could use terrain that I have not 'learnt' - You see, a core element is that you are disorientated and need to explore to find your bearings, so naturally I would have a strong advantage.

Let me know if you're interested in working with me, or even playing the map, it has not been tested at all so far.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.