• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Terrain (I whas bored)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
Dont know if it is good or not prolly not but i made it when i whas bored. so here it is

Attachments

• Test.jpg
    Test.jpg
    285.9 KB · Views: 323
Level 13
It looks good, but you need to place more destructibles, doodads, and all that stuff! Maybe a little lake would look good.

Level 14
How the heck can those trees grow in a desert, there can't be alot of water or energi there.

like i sayed i whas bored :p

Then you better had answers for all that criticism you receive, because if something doesn't make sense, e.g. those huge trees in the desert, even if you were bored, it doesn't explain the fact that you uploaded, because you will simply reeceive some criticism concerning realism.

Now, I kinda like it, I don't know why, it's way simple, but it feels so clear, it's not stuffed up with useless material and the ground seems fine, with enough of variations, but empty enough to get a nice, smooth clarity out of it. A semi-good example for playable map terrains.

Level 13
Hey i_brg_doom

I see you got problem with that world tree texture so I made texture for you.
Path is
doodads\Ashenvale\Structures\Worldtree\WorldTree256.blp

It's based on BarrenRock1 texture from War3.mpq
(path was textures/Barrenrock1 )

Attachments

• Show.png
    Show.png
    443.3 KB · Views: 115
  • WorldTree256.blp
    214.1 KB · Views: 52
shall see what i can do if i got som more time.

thats very nice +rep but i DELETED the map like i sayed the terrain whas made when i whas bored and after it i just DELETED it anyway +rep and thats for the effort :p

Hah! you got discovered :D
Anyway, the terrain is simple and basic :p

Status
Not open for further replies.