• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Terrain Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I am currently making a playable map. I'm currently working on the terrain. i already finished the two main camps, the 4 obelisk spots and the Fountain of lava attraction. But I found myself stuck on filling the plain areas. I just want to make areas where the creeps will spawn. I tried my best to fill the plain areas, but i always end up not being satisfied on my work. So i'm asking for your assistance guys. Can you help me on filling up the areas? If you can't atleast give me some ideas on what doodads and tile variations that I should use. You're help are highly appreciated. The map is also attached on this thread.

P.S.

I used WEU. With the help of WEU, I added some tiles from other sets like grass, square tiles etc. I used the custom tiles on the two main camps.

Attachments

• The Chronicles Restoring Equilibrium Main Terrain.w3x
    1 MB · Views: 54
Level 6
Kinda like an RPG game. The main objective of the game is similar to the last mission of Arthas. The plain areas will act as their training ground. Its ok if the person who will help will just fill atleast 10% of the plain areas. Just to give me the idea on what to tile and doodads to use to complete the area. Hmmm... I'm stil out of ideas for extra features of the game..... T_T It's really hard to work alone lolz.

Status
Not open for further replies.