• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

temporary sighting map

Status
Not open for further replies.

bnu

bnu

Level 2
how i make map temporary sighting when choose a hero??
:vw_wtf:
sorry for my bad english :(

Level 33
When unit is bought, the vision fades away (after few seconds), this is because there is no longer units there (killed).

If you don't understand the trigger, I suggest you should learn basics of triggering first, learn what is variable and so on.

NOTE: Don't mind the leaks.

Attachments

• test1.w3x
    13 KB · Views: 49

bnu

bnu

Level 2
When unit is bought, the vision fades away (after few seconds), this is because there is no longer units there (killed).

If you don't understand the trigger, I suggest you should learn basics of triggering first, learn what is variable and so on.

NOTE: Don't mind the leaks.

trigger is easy but im not so memorize

im very don't understan variable :(

Level 33
That's why I said, it's no use to keep asking people to make it for you, it would be better if you learn it by yourselves.
You can look for tutorials there are many of them over on The Hive Workshop, you just need to have a strong will to learn all of these.
Slowly, you will learn, don't be lazy to read tutorials :)

bnu

bnu

Level 2
That's why I said, it's no use to keep asking people to make it for you, it would be better if you learn it by yourselves.
You can look for tutorials there are many of them over on The Hive Workshop, you just need to have a strong will to learn all of these.
Slowly, you will learn, don't be lazy to read tutorials :)

can u tell me a little about the variables that help to me in the future? :xxd:

Level 33
In short, Variable is something that we can save a data to it.
You can name your variable to anything you want, as long it makes sense to what you are saving.
Variable is used for saving data and be used for later reference.
Example, now you save a Unit Variable name Caster.
50 seconds later, you want to kill the Caster, you can just;
  • Unit - Kill Caster
And this trigger will refer to your Caster variable and kill it.

It is basically a feature that allows you to save data to it and refer it later.

It is indeed useful in world of programming, not only in Warcraft World Editor, but also in other programming languages.

I may seem a madman to you, but you need to start learning basic triggering first, search tutorials on this site, enjoy your stay :)

bnu

bnu

Level 2
In short, Variable is something that we can save a data to it.
You can name your variable to anything you want, as long it makes sense to what you are saving.
Variable is used for saving data and be used for later reference.
Example, now you save a Unit Variable name Caster.
50 seconds later, you want to kill the Caster, you can just;
  • Unit - Kill Caster
And this trigger will refer to your Caster variable and kill it.

It is basically a feature that allows you to save data to it and refer it later.

It is indeed useful in world of programming, not only in Warcraft World Editor, but also in other programming languages.

I may seem a madman to you, but you need to start learning basic triggering first, search tutorials on this site, enjoy your stay :)

thanks

i just dont know when i must use variable :vw_death:

Level 33
Leaks are a thing that will slowly slows down your game performance, making it lags if the leaks continues gradually over time.

It is important to clean leaks so that the game can lasts longer (instead if you have leaks in your map, your map can only lasts about 30 ~ 60 mins and after that, it would be total lag, drops in FPS, it depends on your leaks creation though)

That's why we should clean leaks whenever possible.

bnu

bnu

Level 2
Leaks are a thing that will slowly slows down your game performance, making it lags if the leaks continues gradually over time.

It is important to clean leaks so that the game can lasts longer (instead if you have leaks in your map, your map can only lasts about 30 ~ 60 mins and after that, it would be total lag, drops in FPS, it depends on your leaks creation though)

That's why we should clean leaks whenever possible.

i'll learn that later
i'll learn variable first

bnu

bnu

Level 2
i've make a trigger who make dummy for every player
but isnt work

can u tell me?

Status
Not open for further replies.