• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[General] how to: Untrainingable all hero in the tavern after we pick a hero??

Status
Not open for further replies.
For buy there they aren't any nearbe unit, i use a system of a manually locusted dummy because a locusted unit can't interact with shop.
Set model of the dummy to "None", selection circle size to "0.00" and model size to "0.00" and it will work. (all in the object editor)

I think completely hide selection button isn't very good. Because (i'll choose an exemple from dota) if you are a beginner, a mate which is more experienced say to you to pick "Vengeful Spirit" (not hard to play), but another player outpick you. So, you can search, but you won't find it. But if the icon is still in the tavern, you saw it, you'll know where is the hero for the next game, and you still cannot buy it. Better now ?
For do it, just set in object editor the line "Resupplying of stock" to 100000000 (maximum with shift+clic).

Dude, forget Dota, make your own map better...Dota is so yesterday !
And DotA is still the most played warcraftIII map.

Just don't post totally useless things for totally useless reasons.

Edit :
y, i agree with you adiktuz, now, there are some others maps with better systems than dota systems, but as i mean, it's not the post for talk about dota.

Bannar

Code Reviewer
Level 26
  • Player - Limit training of Heroes to 0 for Player 1 (Red)
Or if you want do refer to multiple players you can use Pick every player(...).
  • Player Group - Pick every player in (All players) and do (Actions)
    • Loop - Actions
      • Player - Limit training of Heroes to 0 for (Picked player)
This function might be usefull too:
  • Player - Limit training of <unit-type here> to 1 for Player 1 (Red)

Level 33
Here, test this:
  • Remove Heroes From Tavern
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Sells a unit
    • Conditions
      • ((Sold unit) is A Hero) Equal to True
    • Actions
      • For each (Integer A) from 1 to 12, do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Player - Make (Unit-type of (Sold unit)) Unavailable for training/construction by (Player((Integer A)))
      • Player - Limit training of Heroes to 0 for (Owner of (Sold unit))

For buy there they aren't any nearbe unit, i use a system of a manually locusted dummy because a locusted unit can't interact with shop.
Set model of the dummy to "None", selection circle size to "0.00" and model size to "0.00" and it will work. (all in the object editor)

Read the others posts ^^

A locusted unit can't interact with a building. So, an easy way is to create a dummy which is pseudo-locusted.

You just need to create a new unit in the object editor without model, selection circle size to 0.00 and model size to 0.00.

Then, you just need to create 2triggers :

You need an unit variable with 12array.
  • Dummy Buyer
    • Events
      • Time - Elapsed game time is 0.00 seconds
    • Conditions
    • Actions
        • Loop - Actions
          • Set UselessPoint = (Center of DummyBuyerRegion <gen>)
          • Unit - Create 1 DummyBuyer for (Player((Integer A))) at UselessPoint facing Orientation building per defaut degrees
          • Set DummyBuyer[Integer A] = Last created unit
          • Custom script: call RemoveLocation( udg_UselessPoint )
Then, since you have the defskull's trigger, you just need add an action into it :

• Remove Heroes From Tavern
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Sells a unit
    • Conditions
      • ((Sold unit) is A Hero) Equal to True
    • Actions
        • Loop - Actions
          • Player - Make (Unit-type of (Sold unit)) Unavailable for training/construction by (Player((Integer A)))
          • Player - Limit training of Heroes to 0 for (Owner of (Sold unit))
      • Unit - Remove DummyBuyer[Player number of (Owner of (Sold unit))] from the game

Status
Not open for further replies.