• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Temple TD v1.2

Made this TD mostly for fun, only took a couple hours to make, enjoy.

Good luck beating it on Impossible or Insane!

-----------------------
Updated as of July 16th
-----------------------

- Added a new tower, the Chilling Tower, slows all targets near the tower (Upgrades from the Ice Tower)
- Increased the splash range of the Cannon Tower to make it more viable.
- Corrected the tooltip of the Flame Tower to show it now only hits ground.
- Change the Lightning Tower to now only hit air, it now also now deals splash damage.
- Fixed the range of the extra missiles of the Destruction Tower and the Ultima Tower to now hit targets at the max range of the Tower's normal attack.
- Removed the Death spell from the Destruction Tower and Ultima Tower, this was causing a bug that if Death activated it would cause no extra missiles to appear.
- Fixed the Ice Tower to now have 700 range as the tooltip says.
- Poison Towers now have their Poison ability on autocast automatically on being constructed.

Keywords:
TD, temple, taco
Contents

Temple TD v1.2 (Map)

Reviews
19:36, 16th Jul 2008 Septimus: Good Point [+] Map had voting system. [+] Map size extremely small, enable a quick and efficient download. [+] Map had difficulty system. [+] Structure had well detail/description/information Neutral Point...

M

19:36, 16th Jul 2008
Septimus:

Review
Good Point

[+] Map had voting system.
[+] Map size extremely small, enable a quick and efficient download.
[+] Map had difficulty system.
[+] Structure had well detail/description/information

Neutral Point

[!]

Bad Point

[-] No hotkey for structure

Overall - 4/5
Approve

Level 2
Nice TD

I'm really impressed that this map only took a couple hours. I guess it may not but loaded with detail, but it is very good. :grin:

Level 3
I think it is a really awesome game and it is one of a kind... I think it has been one of those really good games which come around once in a while... Well done :3