• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Template for The Frozen Throne

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Hello Everyone, this is my first Template and i hope enjoyed.
This map can use as a cinamatique or whatever you want, Just give me a credit and pleas to share out my campaigne Destiny of the Horde.
Contents

Template for The Frozen Throne (Map)

Reviews
08:55, 17th Aug 2014 Orcnet: Lacking a proper information regarding the map you upload, please add more features such as background and additional screen shots.

M

08:55, 17th Aug 2014
Orcnet: Lacking a proper information regarding the map you upload, please add more features such as background and additional screen shots.

Level 11
I don't think that videos are needed, if you want to see the map, just download it :>
But Schreenshots, yeah, they're needed for tenplates, also, you could use Kobas' teplates description ( i guess that's the name..) to improve your description. But about the map itself, I already talked to you so you know what's happening here :/ I'll see it later.

Level 12
Do put in some screen-shots, and a better description. It looks to be rushed quite much of it.
like ''campaigne''
is ''Campaign''?

EDIT!:

Im not an map reviewer but i can review this one.

-The doodas used in this map are really huge.
-One of the Purple units (spirit tower ''or whatever it is called'') is insaide a doodas.
-You have for some reason putted in Boundary at some really un-neceserly points.
-The Terrain is mostly flat, or it got some high mountains.
-Most of doodas are just randomly placed without knowing the doodas first.
-You used over 5400 doodas, in this map, cant belive it.
-And i see you putted in some custom units. (1 custom is in the map.)
And a lot of other is just being in the import manager.
-You know you got an ''Sound/Music'' 3.007MB???
And probly the bad about it, is that you aint using it.

Well thats my review, not any + about this.
0/5
Im voting for rejection, due; rushed & didnt care about it.

Last edited: