• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[General] Teleporting error

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I've created a Scroll of Teleportation item that teleports you to a structure. I added Town Hall classification to all necessary buildings in-game and it worked perfectly for a few days. But this afternoon, when I use the item it just says "A unit could not be teleported" and it halts the ability and puts it on cooldown. What's the problem here?

Level 3
my guess would be that either the scroll or the building somehow changed classifications and now doesn't have Town Hall classification. check that.

Level 3
then i think the custom teleport ability (named "Item Town Portal" by default) you are using got wrong "Stats - Targets Allowed", Adjust it to whatever works for you (or the default: "Structure, Vulnerable, Invulnerable".

If that doesn't work, try giving the default Item Town Portal ability to the custom scroll of teleportation item.

Status
Not open for further replies.