• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Tee's model progressions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Yeah so i thought it was about time i made one of these. It seems most of the better models out there have had a lot of feedback during the creation of the model, Hopefully someone out there has some helpful and creative ideas that i can mooch off of. Also an excuse to parade my stuff a little bit.

Beast1.JPG
374 Vertices, 682 Triangles so far.

bbprev.JPG
Finished Blind Beast

Yeah I used to love half-life, it's my influence for this model. The aliens were so kewl.

here's my latest WIP:
chainsaw1.JPG

It's a chainsaw. i noticed there arent any chainsaws on the hive, i thought it could be a useful attachment. well why not.

Any feedback and/or comments would be appreciated!

:ugly::ugly::ugly::ugly::ugly::ugly::ugly:

Last edited:
Level 9
this look like its done in spore and according to the leg shapes (bio) this creature could never have stood. he would continuously fall down and hiss head would bang the ground. pls, close the legs more.
there must be some striking details on his back bc from afar it would be a purple blotch D=

Level 15
this look like its done in spore and according to the leg shapes (bio) this creature could never have stood. he would continuously fall down and hiss head would bang the ground. pls, close the legs more.
there must be some striking details on his back bc from afar it would be a purple blotch D=

Thanks, i'll keep the gravity thing in mind when i animate, but as for striking details, i can't really do much as it uses the faceless one skin which is fairly plain in itself. that in mind, the numerous high def skins for faceless ones should hopefully give some scope, but yeah i'll see what i can do. thanks again :D

Also, its made in milkshape and is a scratch-made mesh. i'd never use spore lol.

Level 9
i only said it look like its done in spore, which means good job. oh yah, the joints on the leg dont look really nice, its too skinny.
/ <<---- the joint here is really skinny.
\

how about using the mace? it would look interesting on its back.

lengthen the tail too, it looks like an additional spinal cord.

Level 15
i'll put up another wip where i made the feet bigger and in the anims i have tried to make the feet a bit closer together. i guess i shouldve considered anatomical correctness when designing a foreign creature, in future i'll make sure to do plenty of concept drawings before actually making it. Unfortunately it's probably too late to fix this model's structure, but thanks for the input :D i'll keep that in mind when making my models to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.