• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Techtree Requirements Levels Broken

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
With 1.32, using integers for multiple Techtree Requirements is bugged.

Previously, you could set multiple techtree requirements:
upload_2020-4-29_17-31-43.png

It would work as expected.

Now if you put multiple integers in Requirement - Levels like above, it will ONLY consider the first requirement 'Iron Forged Swords', and the upgrade will be unlocked regardless of level for other Requirements "Black Gunpowder". Though it still falsely lists the second requirement in the tooltip, until you reach the first requirement at which point the tech is unlocked.

> If you put it no integers at all, Requirements will be considered properly (with a Required Level of 1 applying to all Requirements).

> If you put in a single integer, it will apply to all Tech Requirements listed.

I haven't seen this bug mentioned alot, but for my strategy map it completely breaks the tech trees. I guess this bug has lower priority as it does not affect campaign or melee. :ogre_frown:

Status
Not open for further replies.