• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

tech demo

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
this is a single player test map with a new training system i am working on. basic training can create grunts from barracks and great hall. improved training creates head hunter by targetting stronghold or barracks. grunts can combine with wolves to create raiders. raiders and shades can combine into arthas evil.2 skeletons can transform into a ghoul which can become a shade and then an acolyte. you can expect more releases as i am still working on it. the screen shot is from the editor because warcraft 3 creates screen shots in tga(not supported by this website) and windows 7 can not create screen shots from warcraft 3. if you think that any of my systems is useful you are welcome to study them and use them yourself.
Contents

tech demo (Map)

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

The lab is a good place for prototypes of resources (You say this is WIP).